Personal data – any information about an identified or identifiable individual that can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifying element such as name, personal numerical code, online identifier, or one or more elements physical specifics, physiological, genetic, economic, cultural or social identity;
Subject – individual whose personal data are processed;
Processing – any operation or set of operations performed using personal data or sets of personal data, with or without the use of automatic means;
Site – the online store hosted at the 2xieme.com web address
User – any legal entity or individual over the age of 16 who uses the Site
Buyer – a User who places an order;
Data Operator – SC Deuxieme Fashion Guru SRL establishes the purposes and the means of the personal data processing
Data Processor – the individual or legal person authorized by the Operator to process personal data on behalf of the Operator
2. Principles of data protection
We undertake to ensure the following principles of data protection and processing of personal data:
– Data processing is legal, fair and transparent. Our processing activities meet all legal requirements. Also, we will always consider your rights before processing your personal data and we will provide you with information in case this is necessary.
– Data processing is done according to the purposes of collecting the personal data.
– Data processing is done by fully respecting the principle of minimization and only the minimum necessary personal data is processed.
– Personal data is stored for a limited period of 5 years. We will not store personal data for a longer period of time, unless it is required by applicable legal provisions or by our legitimate interest.
– We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of the data; in this context, each person whose personal data could be processed has the right to update / rectify his / her personal data.
– We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of the data and we will take all the necessary and appropriate technological and organizational measures.
– We will take all the necessary security measures, according to the latest technology, to ensure the integrity of the data traffic, so as to minimize the risks of: destruction or loss of data, even accidentally, unauthorized access or unauthorized or incorrect processing.
– The security of the communication transmitted via the Internet (including e-mail) is subject to numerous factors that cannot be controlled by the Processor. Therefore, Deuxieme Fashion Guru SRL cannot guarantee the security or the confidentiality of any electronic communication and cannot be held liable by the user for any loss or damage that the user may suffer as a result of transmitting communications via Internet.
– While using the Site, it is recommended that the User checks if he / she has a computer equipped with devices suitable for the above-mentioned purposes, especially updated antivirus systems. The User also undertakes to verify that his / her system is equipped with appropriate measures and regularly updated, according to the best technical knowledge, to ensure that the data is transmitted securely through the network.
In some situations, you may ask us to delete your data as described at point 5.
3. Information we collect
– information that you provide to us when you place an order, fill in online forms, choose to receive the newsletter, or participate in a competition or a promotion.
– information about the device you use to access the site: the information provided by your device will differ depending on the type of device you use, the settings on the device, including the type of device you use, the IP address of the device, the browser, the mobile network provider (for mobile devices), the pages you’ve visited, the time zone, and your country location.
4. Why we collect personal data
Your personal data which we gain access to will be used exclusively for:
– placing and processing an order – in order to place an order, we collect your name, addresses, telephone number, order details, such as the products you buy, size and price, on the legal basis of the contract with you
– performing the online payment. We collect information that contains the credit / debit card number, the name of the holder and the CVV that we do not store and transfer only to our authorized payment providers, through the legal basis of a contract execution with you
– sending you the Newsletter based on your Newsletter registration
– the communication with you, based on your consent by sending your request to us
– monitoring the quality of our services. For this we collect the name, e-mail address and contact history with us; the legal basis of this collection is the legitimate interest to carry out our activity
5. Your rights regarding the personal data protection
Below you can find your rights regarding the personal data that we hold. Please note that before responding to any request to exercise your rights, you will be asked to verify your identity. For this, you can be asked a set of questions. If you authorize someone else to make the application on your behalf, that person must have a valid power of attorney.
To exercise any of your rights, please contact us at email@example.com.
Access. You have the right to know if we process your personal data and if we do, you have the right to know what kind of data we have about you, how we use it and with whom we share it.
You may also request a copy of the information we hold about you.
We may not provide you with certain personal data if it would interfere with another person’s rights.
Portability. You have the right to receive the personal data we hold about you, but also the right to request the transfer of this personal data to a third party.
If you wish us to transfer your personal data to another party, please ensure that you provide us all the necessary information, bearing in mind that we can only do so where this is technically possible. We may not provide you with certain data if it would interfere with another person’s rights.
Also, we are not responsible for the security of the personal data once it is received by a third party.
Correction. You have the right to correct any personal data held about you, if that is incorrect or incomplete.
Deleting. You can request that we delete the personal data we hold about you in the following situations:
- you consider that it is no longer necessary for us to hold your personal data
- we process the personal data we hold about you based on your consent, then you wish to withdraw your consent, and at this time we have no other reason to require the processing of personal data (for example, there is no ongoing order)
- If you wish to object to the processing of your personal data in order to send you the Newsletter, you can do so by clicking on the unsubscribe button in the body of the email. Please note that you will still receive e-mails related to the orders you place through our site.
- you no longer want us to use your personal data to send you special promotions and offers
- you believe that the personal data we hold about you it is processed illegally
6. Data Processors
In order to offer our services, we work with carefully selected third parties. To do so, we may provide your information to such third parties in the following limited circumstances.
6.1. Business service providers. In order to function properly, we rely on carefully selected third parties to provide us with services and products. We allow these companies to use your personal information only to the extent necessary to provide us with their services and products. Below you can find the types of suppliers we use:
– The shipping companies we use to deliver your order and must have access to your order information, including name, phone number and delivery address. These suppliers have a global presence, with local companies that can be used depending on the delivery address;
– The payment providers we use to process your payment information (including your credit / debit card details) in order to collect payment from you. They are based in the European Union, the United States and China and are used depending on your location;
– Data analysis and search engines providers, which help us improve and optimize our website. These suppliers are based in the United States and Europe.
– Hosting and storage providers, which we use to host our website and to store our databases.
– Marketing tool providers. These suppliers are based in the United States and Europe.